Colloquially dubbed as the “Tree of Life” or “Tree of Miracles,” moringa is the new “it” plant, and it’s been ruling the health scene as a health supplement.
Incorporate moringa into your diet to see its many benefits come to life in this moringa guacamole recipe:
- 2-4 Tsp Aduna Moringa Superleaf Powder
- 3 Ripe avocados
- 1 Small red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, washed and finely chopped
- 3 Leafy branches of coriander, washed and finely chopped – plus a few roughly chopped leaves to sprinkle
- Extra virgin olive oil (to drizzle)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Spices: salt, pepper, dried oregano, paprika and crushed coriander seeds
Halve, stone and roughly chop the avocados. Leave a handful of roughly chopped avocados aside. Pour the rest of the ingredients into a large bowl and use a fork to mash the guacamole and stir well. Add in the rest of the avocados and sprinkle some corianger leaves on top.
Author : Urban Cultivator
Also interested in the benefits of moringa? read more about it here.